Am I a bastard child? ?

I was born when my mom was 21 and dad was 26. They were uni students and not married but had their own small apartment. They did end up getting married around 10 years later tho.

• Raja

When you were born they were not legally married .So you remained a bastard child till they got married .Now you are a normal child because your parents are legally united.

• Happy

yes, the mother fuker is to blame I suppose

bastard child is the one who does not know who his father is. u obviously do and they got married anyway. 

• i + i

You were, but then they got married.

If that concept were still part of law they'd have resolved it when they finally married. 

• tammy

You are not a bastard, you are a love child.

only the first ten years

??That is a very strange question. Children born out of "wedlock" that were called "bastards", went out decades ago. Nowadays it is common for unmarried people to have children. 

So no, you are not a "bastard."