I had unprotected sex, and he didn’t ejaculate in me, and I was wondering if I can still take a shower?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Yes, you can even eat dinner.

• 4 weeks ago

no you need to see a gynocologist straight away as now with unejaculated 

sex you can severely rupture your uvula.

• L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

What has unprotected sex got to do with taking a shower?????????  TAKE A SHOWER!

• 1 month ago

If you mean the few thousand sperm that would have been left when he pulled out being pushed up through your cervix then too late they will be well on their way swimming looking for your egg, at least it wasnt the usual over 60 million sperm when he does ejaculate inside you but whatever it only takes one sperm to get pregnant, anyway you can take a shower and then buy Plan B pills to prevent pregnancy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course you can take a shower.  Why would you think you couldn't?

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course you can shower. 

Are you worried about pre-*** somehow defying gravity and getting inside? 

It's a little late to worry about that because if there was pre-*** it will already be inside you. You have up to 25% chance of being pregnant. Perhaps you should buy Plan B. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, you can.  Then, get on the telephone & try to find the number & address for the local chapter of ASNEM, the Anti-MENSA for people like you, who have an I.Q. of 70 or lower.  It's Honorary World President is Donald J. ("Orange Fraud") Trump.   

Aw... wassamatta widdle Donny?  You wanted to announce the appointment yourself? 

• 1 month ago

if you have a shower

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only if he takes a shower with you and does it right this time.

• 1 month ago

Why wouldn't you be able to?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.