Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I got dumped because I am a TRANS WOMAN?

I have been dating this guy for about a week. I was wearing "I AM A REAL WOMAN" Tshirt. He was confused by that. He started asking questions and I told him I was born a male, but I'm A female now. He looked at me with a degrading look and said we are over, do not contact me again or I will put a restraining order on you. :(

Should I SUE FOR DISCRIMINATION?

Trans women should date trans men

this make sense .... as much as having your body parts cut off

but at least both will know where they are coming from 

pun by accident 

only a fool thinks normal people will see no problem with the person having had surgery to look like the opposite sex 

but life is hard enough without adding this.... dating is a normal process of elimination of the people who DO NOT FIT YOU

I have had many of the same reaction from women and I was born a man,, it is the way it is 

did you REALLY think you would be the most popular girl in school after this surgery? -- you have problems not related to this date... 

---------------------

FYI .. I have looked at real women with disappointment - trying to hide it (degrading looks your words not mine) when they took off their top and the boobs were fake.... 

I love small boobs I like big and medium boobs too .... but fake ones look bad ... always look bad and it is about what you look like naked that is the proof in the pudding 

Can you sue? You can sue anyone for anything if you can find a lawyer who will take your case.   I doubt you would find a lawyer that would take your case, because it would never go through to court.

The world is still as crewel and intolerable as it ever was or has been it fears change, difference, or things it doesn't understand. Just try not to fall in love with anything until you have explained your situation before the relationship gets serious to avoid unnecessary hart ache or worse physical pain, as for suing it will cost you more than you will earn from it forget it and move on.  

Source(s): Personal Opinion

I dont think its has anything to do with you being a trans. I personally think its because you may look like a woman of which he's ONLY interested in. To put it bluntly, he's not in dick. 

I think if you was a bit more open and honest with him, the very short relationship may have not of happened. 

Be more open and honest. There's plenty of guys who love the cock but loves the woman look. Ignore the negativity you will get because you are who you are. Be happy and love the life you live.

Well yeah but when all said and done you had a d*ck it’s his choice be upfront from the start then people can decide 

• ron h

You're not a woman, never was and never will be.  Lying is risky in many ways. 

It’s not discrimination if someone doesn’t wanna date you. If I went on a date with what I thought was a guy and they ended up being a woman, I would probably react the same way because I like biological men. That’s what I’m attracted to.

You can’t force somebody to be attracted to you. Either they are or they aren’t. 

You might be female now, but you still don’t have the reproductive organs of a female and a lot of people are looking for someone to make children with.

Shouldn't this be in the creative writing category?

• Bill

Fake story. In case someone is however curious you can't win a discrimination case against someone because they dumped you.

No such thing as a trans woman.