Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 1 month ago

What happens during the ACT exam?

I'm going to be taking the ACT soon. I'm just wondering, what happens on the day of the exam? Are you going to have to spend time filling in information or do they already know your information from signing up for the exam? Do they just look at your ticket and recognize you and you take the exam? Am I going to have to fill in some interest inventory or something? I'm just a little nervous and want to know what I should expect. Thanks!

• drip

All info is on the ACT web site.  You will need to bring a current photo ID. 

http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-ser...

Bring ID of proof and information that you need to show to take the exam. You wait for someone to let everyone in a room then all sit quietly follow instruction. Then proceed on the exam. Limited time but you may finish faster or not. Then give them your exam. Leave the room quietly.