Which system is better for learning 4 new languages?

a) spend 12 hours listuening to the alphabet video for one language on day 1 then another language on day 2 then a third language on day 3 then a fourth language o day 4

or

b) spend 3 hours listening the alphabet for one language on day 1 then 3 hours on another language on day 1 then 3 hours on another language on day 1 then 3 hours on another language on day 1 - And do that for 4 days where each one of the four days I learn 4 languages

• Linda

That would drive me nuts. I would download an app to help me learn various languages simultaneously. Duolingo is very good and pretty easy to learn from.

• Pyrus

Both are horrible. But If I had to choose, I'd pick the first one. The problem is that you're learning a language, and it's not something easy to do like in a few hours. You need months worth of practice (and when I say month, I mean a cumulative of all the hours in which you are studying, excluding all breaks).