Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

Is the 2nd stimulus payments a sure thing?

Can I go on a shopping spree?

• RICK

Not a sure thing

There will be more stimulus  spending but it might be geared only to businesses  not individuals 

Death and taxes are the only sure things in life.

• Scott

No, in fact there probably won't be one.

• Judy

uh, no .........................................

• Judith

No but I suspect it will be.  Not until it's signed into law and from what I've read that won't happen until after July 20th which means that they won't begin making payments until sometime in August.

Until any such new legislation is signed into law, it is NEVER a sure thing. Even then, YOU receiving any given amount isn't guaranteed until you actually receive it.

No it's not a sure thing.

Can you go on a shopping spree?    I have no clue.  Can you?    I can, but I see no reason to. 

Yes. Moscow Mitch and Orange Hitler have said second stimulus will include direct payments like the first one. Expect it to pass by Aug 7th and payments to arrive by Aug 25th.

Yep, just use the stimulus as a down payment.  Then pay interest and monthly payments on something you don't really need.  Two thumbs up!