Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Can a woman make her husband use condoms if she doesn’t want more children?

For example if she had two and doesn’t like BC. Can she make him wear condoms or is it his right to have natural sex with his wife?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No she can't make him wear condoms.  If she doesn't want more children and doesn't like BC, then SHE should be the one to have her tubes tied as a permanent thing.

• 4 weeks ago

If you don't want anymore children and he doesn't want a vasectomy, he should wear a condom. The other option is tubal ligation which is much more invasive than a vasectomy. A vasectomy iis a simple procedure. If you two dont want anymore children you have to come together and decide on birth control. What about the pill?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

She can't "make" him do anything but she can refuse to have sex unless he wears a condom (or has a vasectomy). But if he wants another child and you don't this is an issue that needs discussion. You can't just ignore it and hope it goes away. 

• i + i
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

She can't "make" him do anything, but she 

has every right to also refuse to have sex. 

I suggest you get a vasectomy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The last research I saw said condoms are effective 80% of the time.  That means 20 out of every 100 women will get pregnant.

Why doesn't the WOMAN take care of her own birth control instead of forcing condoms on her husband?

• Condoms are worst, least effective birth control  Go on the pill or get an IUD.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You can try the Rythem Method look it up online, I used it back in the day and it works very well.

• A
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

one of them should get sterilized

• 4 weeks ago

She should ask her husband if he's okay with condoms and if not they can discuss other alternatives since it concerns both of them

• 4 weeks ago

If you have a husband and insisted he wears a rubber you won't have a husband very long

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.