Is it true black people cannot be rascist ?

Ive seen a couple different articles saying only white people can be racist 

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

AL Sharpton is a Racist POS so your argument is invalidated!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I think anti-white racism is just another pathetic excuse for white people to perpetuate their racism upon people of colour to be honest!  They want to keep their league and subordinate other races which is why they are fighting and condemning other races aggressively as they always have done, against the BLM movement.  Black people are reacting angrily to racists, but I honestly believe anti-white racism doesn't exist if the whites started it all in the first place.

Source(s): History
  • 3 months ago

I have traveled to many countries and places, have met and interacted with various races of people. I found wherever I have been, good nice persons, and hateful bad persons.

• 4 months ago

I have intimate relationships with many different "races" of people, and have gotten the inside scoop to some extent. The most racist people are probably from full black people, but I think it's mainly because they get the most crap from others over history and things going on even today, like being stalked at grocery stores. These things take a toll over time. Also there is internal racism, it's called colorism. I think colorism is a result of the black race being defined here in America as anyone with a drop of black DNA, which causes full blooded or near full blooded black people to feel inferior and be treated differently from the mixed people and even white and other non-black people (that maybe have 10-20% black DNA) that have been absorbed into their black identity. Colorism is terrible stuff and leads to lots of hatred, envy and confusion and arguments about who is allowed to be black, and zero consensus or unity on the matter. Then the experiences of mixed and non-black people makes it impossible for the black race to unite on issues, because a lot of mixed people will see things from both sides and not just one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

What articles said that? Specifically? Just wondering...

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Only if Blacks were more economically, socially, politically, etc well-off

But that ain't the case

• 4 months ago

Yeah               .

• Dze
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

the only thing that idea does is create racism ...

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Fake news!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

that's what BLM is saying .....................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.