Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

When i am with my friend who has a nice body and dress slutty but her face is ugly everyone flirt with her and ignore me?

Is that mean that i am uglier than her??

No your not don't be discouraged there just lusting and thats not true beauty. 

It may mean that she is sending out the message that she's sexually available, which attracts anyone wanting to jump in bed .Or, it could mean that she has a personality that attracts others, having nothing to do with how she looks. What do you do, to be open and pleasant and appear nicely dressed and groomed, so as to attract people to you?

People love sluts... that’s why they look at her and not you

• Ya-Hoo

It only takes 1 guy to make you happy and fall in love with. If you need attention from every guy maybe there are bigger problems.

You are clearly a GUY posting this for reaction!

I think your friend's confidence could have a lot to do with how people interact with her from experience.

honey if your speaking like that about your friend, thats probably why and its also kind of toxic - a good friend wouldnt say that about their friend. be nice, you get what u put out. try build your confidence, people can tell & a lack of it generally isnt very attractive (but dont be cocky). most importantly, when u go out, go out for yourself and wear things for yourself - not to get someone to flirt with u. thats most likely what she is doing. one more thing, stop comparing yourself to her - u dont need it!!

• L

That you asked the question tells me you are not very nice. That's why people ignore you.

Assuming you both dress similarly (slutty or not), I'd take fugly+nice over a hot+b***h pretty much all the time.

No it only means: "she dress slutty"

Dress like her and you may get flirted, too!