Do you think CCTV cameras are a good thing?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • snafu
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

They’re good for security.  Often it’s the only thing police initially have as evidence In a crime.

• 5 months ago

yes..................

• 5 months ago

Yes, if they are used with good intentions. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not if they only record grainy images and Political Correctness stops the footage being used as evidence. I'd much prefer people would behave themselves and the police went back to being on the beat, and actually protecting the public, rather than enforcing government policy after the trouble has happened.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

no they very poor they dont record gypsies when they use invisibility spells completely pointless

• 5 months ago

I'm more concerned about the usage of the images from a privacy point of view than the CCTV cameras themselves.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Only if they're *my* CCTV cameras.

• Sumi
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes.  These cameras allow people to protect their homes and properly by letting would-be criminals that they're being recorded.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes. They are used as security cameras and they have helped solve a lot of crimes. The body cameras worn by police, and the video cameras in smart phones are also CCTV cameras. CCTV stands for closed circuit television camera. Video cameras are normally used for broadcast by TV stations and TV networks. Video cameras that are used for videotaping non-broadcast footage are called CCTV to distinguish them from cameras used for broadcast. 

• Robert
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It really is an ugly persons only opportunity to be on television.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.