I Crocheted the sleeves to a sweater and I accidentally made them too skinny when they were supposed to be baggy? Can I fix it?

Since the piece needs to get bigger, is there any method I can use to just add onto it? I'm using single stitches on the whole thing, it's super simple.

• drip

You to frog it,  rip it apart. Undo the sleeves and crochet them out again at the right size.

Check your work at you stitch, the it on while it is still a work in progress.  And be sure to try the sleeve on before starting on the second sleeve. 

You can but it will show. Either make a feature of it or redo it. My Ma crocheted herself a very ornate suit shortly after she was widowed and had lost a ton of weight. By the time she had finished it she had gone back to normal and it fitted nowhere (she sold it in the end).

My Mother, Sister and Wife were all avid crocheters. I am sorry to tell you but there is no quick fix . You just need to write the effort off to experience and start over.