Hannah asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

How can I become permanently anorgasmic, short of removing my clit?

My partner and I both enjoy sex a lot more when I don't orgasm: denial has improved my mental health massively. I got savage lows after coming. I'm thinking of getting an illegal radical clitorectomy... there are people on some fetish forums who do it, and I am seriously considering undergoing total excision, with the nerves and roots (I can come vaginally with ease, so I need to destroy my G-spot as well as the external part of my clitoris), but if I can find a non-surgical alternative with similarly destructive effects, that would be great too... I've heard that botox injections into the clitoris can work?

• Edna

No reputable surgeon in the United States is going to remove your clitoris just because you "want" him to. That's genital mutilation, and that kind of operation is illegal in the U.S. and it's prohibited. 

While removing your good feeling organs is one way to get rid of your emotional lows after your emotional highs.  Removing the tougue can do that too.  People eat too much and feel really low so they eat some more which makes them feel bad.  Removing the tongue is one solution but really not the real problem.  For you I would consider making some positive dietary improvements so that sexual gratification does not leave you feeling so exhausted.  These dietary improvements will also lesson your monthly menstral pains.  I think you have much to gain by considering this avenue of treatement rather than removing your clit.  Also regular exercise and sunshine can give you better overall health etc...

• MissA

So I'm gonna go out on a real wild limb here and guess your actual kink is not orgasm denial but exhibitionism.

• ron h

Words fail me.  Pax. 

you are mistaken by thinking this has "improved your mental health massively" you need some serious professional help

• Marc

You should first seek counseling from a certified mental health provider who specializes in sexuality aka a sex therapist.  You need to have therapy to document that you have tried other mechanisms to deal with your problem before consulting with a surgeon.  If there is both psychological and physical components to your condition, then and only then would surgery be considered. This is not unlike someone who is trans and wished to have gender reassignment surgery. There first need to be a course of therapy to confirm. You cant just walk into a surgeon and say please cut off my penis because I am female.  There is a process. 

No surgeon would ever do that and expect to keep their license. The problem is in your HEAD, not your crotch. See a psychiatrist.

See if oral or anal sex is more satisfying.

• k w

you could look up, these words, Pompoir.....too bad most just lay there and never knew any of this...and Tantric sex.....

Genital mutilation is a disgusting practice and should never be encouraged.