16:9 gaming monitors suggenstion?

Hello, 

I've been looking for large gaming monitors with 16:9 aspect ratio.

I only found these two,

Alienware 55 AW5520QF and Asus ROG PG43UQ

Does anyone know these kind of monitors you recommend?

Best regards.

Any monitor that is 1920 x 1080 is also 16 x 9 ratio.  That includes the 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution. There are thousands of them.  

You give no clue what you mean by "large".  27 inch or bigger?  The Alienware is 55".  The Asus is 43".  

What features do you want or need?  Both are "Nvidia G-Sync"  but the Alienware is also "AMD FreeSync" compatible.  The Alienware is "Adaptive Sync" and has OLED with deep contrast (130,000 to 1).  The Asus is standard pixels that can do 4000 to 1 contrast ratio.  Read all specs.

What will send 4K images at up to 144 Hz to either or any other of that type?

What budget do you have?  Where in the world are you (local sources or shipping and customs costs)?  Too many unknowns to give any useful suggestions.

Source(s): Running games on PCs since 1985, electronics manufacturing engineer, monitors from Samsung, Viewsonic, Dell, Acer, and using HD TVs.

lots of them ... try your favorite online retailer

I prefer any monitor from ASUS. Alienware (owned by Dell) sells off the shelf parts.