Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Im Crying because im so ugly ?

Its 3 am where Im at and I cant sleep because Im looking myself in the mirror and I just ser how ugly I am. I feel ashamed. I cant even go out anymore. My face is getting wider and my jaw is wide and cheekbones, everything is wide and big. When I was younger I used to have an more oval face shape as my sister and mom but now its between a round and square face shape.

I dont feel pretty or feminine in this face and I want to get plastic surgery. I cant love myseld like this. My biggest concern is my wide jaw and faceshape.

im 19 years old I cant afford plastic surgery now and my parents dosent let me and arent supportive.

Please help me Im crying right now. I look down when I walk outside and cant make eye contact with people anymore. What Should I do!!

What worked for me was I didn’t look in the mirror a lot, I started accepting compliments and having the mindset that I think I’m beautiful (it tricks your mind) Now I look in the mirror and think nothing because it’s me, unless I do my hair and makeup then i might think I look quite good. Everyone has insecurities, we can’t help that, but what you have to remember is that what you notice, other people probably don’t.

Welcome to my world. I’m not gonna lie and say it gets better, because it doesn’t. It only gets worse the older you get

You truly don't know what you've got until it's gone! Girl, google images of people who were in accidents, burned or had horrible exes that threw stuff at them. Then you will be thankful for that beautiful face you were born with!

This habit is bad because every person is personality able.

please know you are beautiful. i know ive never seen you before but sometimes we can be our biggest critics. everyone has their insecurities sometimes. please try not to get plastic surgery, it is a waste of money and will leave you even more unhappy in the long run with yourself. you are perfect the way you are. we all have negative thoughts about ourselves sometimes but turn those into positive thoughts. you cannot expect change when you are being negative. turn that "i am ugly" into "i am beautiful" engrave those words into your mind so you will always know that you are an amazing and beautiful person. also todays beauty standards f those.

There is a lot more wrong about you than your features. You are obsessed, self absorbed and wallowing in self pity. You are BORING. No one wants to hear ''oh, I'm so ugly blah blah''. You need to grow up.... big time. 

I will not allow you to cry because you are not responsible for your appearance.

stay in school.....................

you shouldnt feel like youre ugly cause god dont make junk

I'm going to say this in the nicest possible way: nobody cares what you look like. Nobody gives a single flying **** about how ugly or pretty you are. When you pass people on the street, they never think to themselves "boy, that girl is ugly". People smile or say hi and keep walking. After that, they'll never think about you again. Even if people did judge you, so what? If somebody seriously dwells on what you look like, they clearly have a problem with their own self confidence and need to find something better to do.