Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Why is no one talking about the fact that unarmed black men are being killed in DEMOCRAT-controlled cities?

Liberal black civil rights activist Shaun King has pointed this out and rightfully so. It's always in DEMOCRAT-controlled cities! Why are Democrats training cops to kill unarmed black men like George Floyd?!?! 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Traci
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Because they are being killed by other blacks.. apparently that is not murder.  only when a white person is involved does it become  marching and burning material.  Shows the level of intelligence in that community.  And it is in Democratic cities because they don't believe in the law, in police.. or any structure of law.  Oh well, I say, let them kill themselves.. I just don't care anymore!

• 4 weeks ago

They are being killed by other blacks.. so no one apparently cares.  BLM sure doesn't!

• 4 weeks ago

MAKES THE DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD

• Ian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It is the police that are the problem, not the Democrats!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Because BLACK LIVES MATTER... BUT ONLY if they are not killed by another black...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Since this so called black lives matter movement started 6 weeks ago, over 600 black on black murders have occurred. NO police officers were involved in any of those shootings, or killings. But they sure were called for help. You know the same police departments that blacks want disbanded. The ole, we don't need you until we need you situation.

These killings are going on with police, what do you think is going to happen if these DUMACRATS bow down to these criminals? Just last weekend alone Chicago had 134 shootings, three kids killed, 2 by drive by shootings while they were in their own yards playing and 1 in a car.I would mention the other murders  but who cares about them. Thugs killing thugs, no police were involved, but yet the cry is police killing unarmed blacks people, I guess the 3 kids that were killed were all carrying AK 47's huh? Where is the outcry for them? How come no democratic speeches, how come no protests for them, how come there is no "this has to stop" protests?Atlanta shootings this weekend, Detroit Shootings this weekend, and not one police officer was involved, not one. More innocent KIDS killed.This weekend had 2 police officers killed (where is the outrage for them), better yet how come these shootings that killed kids are not being protested? But yet their families are not burning, looting buildings, vandalizing property, beating people, ambushing people and killing them, they are not throwing bricks. 

And Sally if you think your band of thugs and criminals and murderers are on their way to improving this country, then you deserve what happens to your neighborhood, because if you think for a split second these street hoodlums are looking out for your well being, you are sadly mistaken. They are looking out for themselves, and if you can condone kids being killed to improve the country, then you are just as much of a thug than they are

• 1 month ago

Why is it that all-of-a-sudden you care? You never cared before!! YOU cut funding!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Around 30 people were killed July 4th weekend in my DEMOCRAT **** show city. 

• Rick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

BLM says those lives DON'T matter ................................

• 1 month ago

It's a long-standing tradition among Democrats - - everyone knows that

Nothing new there, so it doesn't make the news

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.