Am I straight or asexual if...?

Awkward question, but I'll be honest. I'm 24(F) and am occasionally sexually attracted to men when they're dressed well (suits/ties, etc.) However, the male body just isn't attractive to me. I find penises disgusting.

I'm attracted to men, but I don't want their pants to come off. :/ What does this mean? I'm not lesbian. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I guess you just over-romanticise men and I guess more women think like you than they let on. I similarly find women so much more attractive in clothes (I'm a straight male, BTW, but see my profile). I agree penises and balls are gross. You could always try having sex in the dark or keeping eye-to-eye contact before getting in bed. I can give you a tip that they look a lot nicer when they're cleanly shaved, but how you get to know that before it's too late...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You could be heteroromantic asexual or I have heard that even some allosexual people find genitals kind of gross until they are turned on. I cannot confirm since I am asexual. You will find out on your own eventually. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

would you want to date a man or marry one? youd be heteromanic asexual

if you cant imagine yourself dating or marrying a man, youre just aromantic asexual but like the aesthetics of a man in a suit.

edit: ignore people in the comments being rude to you. its okay to lack sexual attraction

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You could be graysexual. You can still be heteroromantic

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It means you're too choosey. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like the kind of thing that someone says when they can’t find a partner

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.