Am I straight or asexual if...?

Awkward question, but I'll be honest. I'm 24(F) and am occasionally sexually attracted to men when they're dressed well (suits/ties, etc.) However, the male body just isn't attractive to me. I find penises disgusting.

I'm attracted to men, but I don't want their pants to come off. :/ What does this mean? I'm not lesbian. 

I guess you just over-romanticise men and I guess more women think like you than they let on. I similarly find women so much more attractive in clothes (I'm a straight male, BTW, but see my profile). I agree penises and balls are gross. You could always try having sex in the dark or keeping eye-to-eye contact before getting in bed. I can give you a tip that they look a lot nicer when they're cleanly shaved, but how you get to know that before it's too late...

You could be heteroromantic asexual or I have heard that even some allosexual people find genitals kind of gross until they are turned on. I cannot confirm since I am asexual. You will find out on your own eventually. 

would you want to date a man or marry one? youd be heteromanic asexual

if you cant imagine yourself dating or marrying a man, youre just aromantic asexual but like the aesthetics of a man in a suit.

edit: ignore people in the comments being rude to you. its okay to lack sexual attraction

You could be graysexual. You can still be heteroromantic

It means you're too choosey. 

Sounds like the kind of thing that someone says when they can’t find a partner