How would you feel if your boyfriend slept with prostitutes before he met you? ?

Been with him for 6 years and only found out now. He’s my first and I waited for the right person so I don’t how to feel. 

It’s not the prostitutes in his past that are the problem. It’s his 

taking this long to tell you. You might not have wanted to be his girlfriend had he told you the truth. 

You might not want to be his girlfriend now. That’s entirely up to you. How you feel is how you feel. 

• I don't make it my business to ask women that I'm dating about their sexual past.  It's none of my business.  

In terms of him, if he did it 'before' you started dating then don't worry about it.  If he did it after you both decided to be monogamous, then it's an issue because it's infidelity.

Repeat after me: what potential boyfriends do "before" meeting me isn't my business, nor is what I've done any of their business prior to us going out.  With two exceptions (STD's and if they have kids).

Having said that, you can and should make him get tested for STD's and have him show you the paperwork showing that he's STD free.  Being STD free is a very reasonable ask.  

It's in the past. Let it go.

Get over it.