How can I prove my father n law went through my mail and got my money and then stole from my childs birthday fund? ?

He was the only one checked the mail yesterday and then magicallly my card with a mask in it was on the table this morning it was tampered with and the money was gone!Then when I went to put more money in her birthday fund I had counted it like I always do 6 dollars was missing and he magically had 6 dollars to go to the store to get a pack of cigarettes mind you he took from a little baby's jar.I'm saving for her up coming birthday! He's been in me and my S/Os room where the jar is

• Carmen

Without any cameras around the outside of the house or if it was in a check form it might can be traceable on who cashed it but actual money is not traceable without evidence unfortunately. It's awful when those closest to you mistreats you or stab you in the back as you're saying. This just shows you cant trust everyone including around your kids . If he stole from you and her what else is he capable of doing? A wise person sees danger or red flags and protect themselves and their own. Pray for his actions to be revealed and put cameras up discreetly if possible or if needed have your mail go else where and keep all money in a bank or else where also. Start out smarting him but be careful because he obviously doesn't have any natural affection toward others and their belongings. Pray to get out that house when applicable. 

Proof?  I see none that isn't circumstantial.  Why is he going through YOUR mail?  Why does he have access to YOUR funds?  Why was he in your room?

Or do you live with him?

put a hidden camera around