Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

will the Government will go door to door to take away your guns if Biden win?

i was wondering if the government will go door to door to confiscate your pistol, rifle, shotguns, body armor, magazines, ammunition, etc. it got me thinking about it when i was searching about beto.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

NO the very though of that is silly,  There not enough policing agencies at the federal level to do that.

• 1 month ago

Every time a Democrat runs for office, the rightwingnuts trot out the old bromide that if you elect (whomever), they will take your guns away.  No one is going to take anyone's guns away. 

• 1 month ago

They will try to .. but it will not be the real police doing it.. IT WILL BE THEIR ARMED MILITIA COMMUNIST MARXIST FOLLOWERS TRYING to do it..

• 1 month ago

I think they may find a real revolution on their hands then!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

America is a very dangerous place to both live and visit.  Tourism is free money to any economy and millions of people won't visit the US because it is such a violent nation!  I would absolutely love to fly over the Grand Canyon in my light aircraft, but I will never visit such a violent and intolerant place as the USA.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

After they pass the laws, yes!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The only branch of the government that could do that would some law enforcement branch...i.e. all the parts that'll be defunded.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  The President has no authority to go door-to-door and take firearms.  Biden is a proponent of banning "assault weapons" .... generally meaning rifles with a detachable magazine that hold 20-or-more rounds of ammunition.  Regardless of what Biden is a proponent of, Congress will have to enact law.  And that's simply not going to happen. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

only if you didn't give your guns over when Obama was confiscating them

• 1 month ago

Only paranoid people carry weapons after acquiring the world, because the closer you get to the riches, the more danger there is.

Armein Hell, what is it with Harlot Globe Trotters, LossAngel'Eyes Raiders and the Mass'AChew'Setts Minute'men with their  massive vehicles which seem so small?

Kinda changes your outlook on things doesn't it?

Gas baggin with a pinnacle view and a monocle ! Or should Eye say Mono Call.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.