Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Does this type of Purse looks "over the top" to wear during Daytime?

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50088188371_c0...

I originally bought these two satin clutches for fancier events several years ago, but living in a more rural lifestyle and not being much of a social person, I've still not be able to wear these satin clutches. Usually when wearing smaller purses, I wear quilted (Chanel inspired) styles.  I'm mostly of dressy type of person who wear blazers with blouses and either trousers, "dressier" leggings or longer skirts with simple leather flats or boots (the outfit in the link is just an example!). They are very neutral and simple satin - would they look over the top for daytime wear - like meeting friends?

I'm not going to be willing to donate them up as they don't take up place and you don't change sizes in purses unlike clothes.

To me, the fact that one's metallic and one's satin says not for daytime use, or even casual evening use.

But there are no fashion police, so if you want to go for it, I got your back.

• Cathy

As far as I know there's no law against carrying a clutch to meet with friends. I wouldn't take one shopping or to work - I know I'd lose it.