Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Which is better Pubs/Bars or clubs? ?

Which you do you prefer pubs/bars or nightclubs? Personally I would rather spend my night in a dive bar/tavern then a high end nightclub. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago

Cannabis entrepreneurs help from https://herbceo.com

• blank
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Pubs/bars                

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I've avoided them all because of the pandemic, but would depend on the vibe I'm looking for. 

Pubs/Bars are better if I want to watch a sporting event. Nightclubs if wanting to meet women

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ANY place that sells Alcohol is better. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I prefer the relaxing atmosphere of a Lounge personally. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why a dive bar?   The music's too loud, the toilets are disgusting, it's often too hot or too cold in summer/winter and the food is crappy.     The last dive bar I was in there was one toilet and the seat wasn't even attached.  It was filthy.   Sorry, but if we're going to play some pool and have a couple pints, us women want want a toilet with an attached seat and a floor that doesn't cause your jean cuffs to soak up piss off it.

I'll just take your run of the mill pub, thanks.   Some good micro brews, some good eats, some good tunes, AC in summer and a bathroom that doesn't require a shower after using it.

But hey, if you like the dive bar, go for it.  

• 1 month ago

Pubs for me. Good atmosphere, food, usually a local live band, and just a better vibe. Bars are fun if I want a cheap drink night. I have never been to a club in my life and will probably never go to one, EVER. Too much money, too much hype, too loud, and silly. Everyone trying to impress each other and all that...nah, give me a pub any day.

• 1 month ago

Bars           

• 1 month ago

Bar or pub.  Clubs are too hoity-toity for my tastes and needs.  I really just like to drink alone, light music in the background or sports.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.