Are gays becoming more populous?

• Tj

Just more are not going in the closet, and many are coming out. If all were still not afraid to admit it, the percentage would be 20% of the population.

Nope, it's just safer to come out than it used to be.

Not really.  As public acceptance of them s growing, we notice them more, but, their numbers have not really changed.  They were just hidden before.

You need to ask lord scott he rates mens photos

Yes, this is due to chemicals in the environment. Estrogen from birth pills in the water supply, certain chemicals in pesticides and fertilisers etc etc.

• Scott

When I was in high school, homosexual behavior was criminalized in much of the USA. So people were not as open about that. Today it is more acceptable, so you see more people coming out as gay. But I don’t think the numbers have increased substantially. I think it’s somewhere between four and 8% of the population are gay or lesbians.