Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Does a mask protect you from getting sick? I wear one whenever I go out.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

A mask will catch spit if someone coughs through the air but if you think a mask will save you go into the rabies caves in utah and collect gold nuggets! If a mask really worked they would be in those minerals rich caves but they know masks don't stop viruses

• 3 weeks ago

It reduces the chances of someone else’s micro droplets of spit or mucus from being injested if they cough or sneeze.  It also reduces the chance of you spreading the virus if you were infected,  so YES it does help.

• k w
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

just do a search [ Dr. Russell Blaylock , masks] and read it.......I smell a set up anyways,,,,,

• 1 month ago

It can help but overall its just safer to stay away from people. These masks can be dangerous however as they make you breath in a ton of Co2. Theres even a video where someone tested the Co2 levels in them after and before they put the mask on. Co2 levels reached toxic levels.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You're just postponing the inevitable.  You'll get sick eventually, unless you plan on never taking the mask off. The virus is here to stay.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. It supposedly prevents you from making others sick if you have it. Doesn't do a damn thing for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, you don’t have to worry about getting sick as long as you wear a paper thin layer of cloth over your mouth and nose.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.