Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

I took 2 bites of brown and wild rice pudding that I bought just a few days ago and then noticed mold on it... what's gonna happen to me?

How will the mold affect me? How sick will I get? Hopefully there wasn't any mold on the bites that I took....

Update:

"This is why you ALWAYS look at whatever you are going eat BEFORE you eat it."

I did.. I gave it a quick look over... I guess under a different light it became more apparent

It was couple small circles, they blended in...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

OMG stop panicking. If you only knew how much unhealthy things you eat that your body takes care of you would sht yourself. Unless it was BEYOND rotten and dripping in slime and maggots, in which case I am pretty sure you would not eat it anyways, you are going to be fine. Your body can take care of a bit of mold. 

• IvaB
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You should go to the hospital immediately.You never can tell about these things.  

• 1 month ago

Most mold will not hurt you. Black mold is dangerous but it takes a lot over a period of time so most likely you will not get sick from eat a little in that pudding. 

• 1 month ago

Has anything happened yet? If not, then stop worrying. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • funnel
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Oh crap, dude. Small circles. K?  

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You DO realize that Mold is the beginning of Penicillin, right? 

• KLB
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

nothing.  If you consumed it a few days ago, if nothing has happened yet, you are OK., 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If it has not affected you withing 2 hours, I would have no worry, now.

Diarrhea latter.

Toss the product.

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No one can tell you that - from no issue to going to Europe with Ralph and Earl and possible a case of the galloping trots.....won't know until it happens - don't take too long of a walk until tomorrow.

• 1 month ago

Absolutely nothing will happens to you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.