if people sometimes insinuate you look weird, how should you react?

i'm a male in my forties and don't have the greatest of confidence as ive had my confidence undermined a lot through life....i'm caucasian, bald, have a big skull a bushy mustache and olive skin...

anyway, i sometimes have been in the company of people who brought up the subject of something ''looking weird'' and i thought that they were implying that towards me?

i am not confident in myself or how i look, and have always took things to heart, what people say...i also suffer with paranoia too.......but if people were insinuating i looked weird in those past times, how should i respond to that without losing my temper and feeling violent thoughts?

• Bobo

It sounds like you want a pass for "looking weird".  Rather than get upset about, embrace the fact.  People can judge your character on your actions, not your physical traits.  If you maintain a good character (honesty, responsibility, integrity, self-control, etc.), you have the privilege of judging them.  

• Jesere

I say Thank you with a smile

I pride myself in looking wierd....who wants to be normal? That's boring xD