Steering wheel locked in 2008 Acura TL?

So a month or so ago I got in my car and the key wouldn’t go in the ignition. So I turned the wheel until I could wiggle it in. Totally fine.  Last night, while me and my wife were moving , the same thing happened. 3 times in a row from 3 different stops.  Did the same trick and it worked by pull the steering wheel far left.  Last night I needed to go back out and AGAIN it happened so I pulled it far left however, it would not unlock at all and the key went in but I can not turn it. The key wiggles and I have wiggle room for the wheel but it just won’t unlock.  I arrived the shift Lock release putting it in neutral, pressing the brake, etc. please someone give some insight because we just spent almost all our money on moving into a new home with the kids and now a car issue is a very bad thing to happen.  While my wife has a car. She also is working on a salon she opened and needs a car for the kids. I need my car as well because I’m military and need to travel back and forth from post to work.  This is very saddening. 

Key barrel (cylinder) is likely broken.  Try spraying WD-40 or a silicone lubricant spray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EPA4cW384

Youtube thumbnail

You could ask the Sgt in the motor pool shop to check it for you. Try graphite in the lock. Clean and adjust the brake switch. Make sure the car battery isn't weak.