- PatrickLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
They used to....
They're doing better since they started studying gps-ology....
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
Well , I sure wish pathological Liar Trump would get lost.......
or take a long walk on a short pier , or something.
- ChristopherLv 61 month ago
They get in a for-enscy.
- Anonymous1 month ago
NO because they stick to the path very well
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- JackolanternLv 71 month ago
I got nothing.
- D1218Lv 51 month ago
I doubt they don't. It's life.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,sometimes they take a wrong turn at the pancreas.......Ewww
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
If they do, they disease their way back on track.
- MJT209Lv 41 month ago
Some of them do it on purpose, they like looking at dead ends
- PronkLv 71 month ago
Not if they stay calm,& plan things out