Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Arguement about bills during sex?

Last night was good then while I was slowly pounding my wife she brought up the electric bill and car insurance and says her portion is too high? We have separate accounts and a joint checking for bills and she only puts 1/3 of her paycheck in it because I make only a little bit more but I want her to keep most of her money? 🤔

She buys too many shoes then resells them for nothing and that's my fault? 🤔 

• RP

That is a peculiar topic to pursue during sex, but it seems you and your spouse need to communicate better (aka more effectively) at appropriate times to identify issues bothering each of you and working together to figure out how to improve things.

You shoulda put it her mouth instead

• r

Your money is her money to, talk to her or go to a counsler with her?

• Happy

You are not doing something right if she is thinking about the bills during sex. If she does it again, just stick it in her mouth to shut her up

There is a problem with your sex life if electric bill is more important than an orgasm but anyway why do you not have a joint bank account, after all when you married her then her money is her money and your money is also her money? lol

I think 1/3 is a good amount, my wife has been cheating me out of bills for a long time, but at least she doesn't talk about bills while we have sex! 

• n2mama

I’d say it’s your fault the sex is so boring that she’s thinking about paying bills during the act. That’s pretty sad.

• Tj

Why are you still married to her?  Bills while having sex? and you are ok with that?  How about your money, do you have as much as her? Think about yourself.

When she mention that pound that hole bit harder and stop . 

Repeat when she says it again.

If she keep saying it continue ponding non stop till she orgasm 

• P

1/3 of her paycheck is more than fair.  You would be insane to agree to anything less.  Tell her that if she wants to make more then she should ask her boss or get a new job.  

who talks during sex? what a boring and not passionate life u have