Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 month ago

I lost my job and often can't afford groceries. What bb gun can shoot and kill rabbits and squirrels?

• Fubar

I asked grandad he told me you need a .22 pellet air gun BB guns are not powerful enough

I never hunted, so I can't comment on which weapon to use.

Howsoever, there are food pantries, church charities, the local Lion''s Club and other organizations that have food for those in need.

Get a pellet gun. BB guns are not powerful enough. 

You will need a really good air gun or better yet a 22 rifle. In any case good luck hitting a squirrel with either. 

.

You also need to do a web search for good recipes for cooking them. 

• Make urself a bow mate. Full on longbow should do the trick. Yeet them bunnies. F in chat for them squirrels too

It's easier if you just become a vegetarian and there are plenty of edible plants that you can get for free if you know where to forage them.