I can't see my answers profile ?

When i clicked on that show profile option , It shows page not found . Have they deleted my account ? I can post question but can't view my profile

No they didn't delete it. They did that to all of us it was a glitch i think. It should be back to normal now.

It's ok, you're not missing much, I'm sure...

• Daniel

Yahoo Yesterday had a Issue where you could not Access your Answers Profile it has Recently been Fixed you should be able to get on just Fine now

• Sharon

It is a glitch right now. It has been happening since yesterday.

Yahoo is clearly messing with the design and layout again....... about to unload another round of changes no one asked for .

In the meantime.......it will clearly screw up the site in the short term as it ill undoubtedly cause the usual Yahoo glitches during the change over.

Probably best to just give it a rest for a day, until they work it out.

• Sky

It's probably just another instance of the Y!A coders "fixing" something that wasn't broken.  Give it a few days.

I can't see mine yet another Yahoo glitch.

• geezer

It's a problem that EVERYONE is having today !

• Speed

Oh, boy, a new glitch! I can't see yours or my own. It goes to the Yahoo home page. Ugh.

No one can.  Yahoo is broken again.