Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Do I need an RSA as a Real Estate Agent if serving alcohol ?

I know it’s not needed in general but let’s say I wanted to serve some wine or whatever drink  at an open home for a special viewing etcc would I need my RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol)? 

The drinks would be served on private property and free which makes me think I wouldn’t?

I’ll obviously do some further proper research into it but just in here for some opinions This is in Australia. 

1 Answer

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You don't need it unless you get caught. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.