Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

what will happen about all this stuff regarding Prince ANdrew and the Epstein business?

• Random

Probably not much.  The wealthy, powerful, and well connected rarely get in trouble for stuff like that.

• dj

Probably Andrew will not end up in jail but the Maxwell woman could

• P

The Queen is above the law -so is her family.

Anything  illegal regarding her family will all be swept beneath the carpet , as it has always been done for centuries.  

• Alan H

Time will tell.     There is much dirty washing still in the laundry

• Ludwig

I would consult Janet Lee.

Jan’s accurate and confidential guidance provides an international clientele with profound information, insight and clarity.

Jan says, "I was born with a veil over my face, which is part of the amniotic sac. Called caul bearers, the midwife told my mother I would have second sight and never drown! Tick on both so far! The first ghost I saw was when I around four years old and I ran into the kitchen and saw a lady solid in Victorian clothing- a bit like on a Quality Street chocolates tin.

This lawyers have said several times  Andrew will speak to the FBI if they come

to London. He has not broken any UK Law.

• jimmy

Nothing will happen to Prince Andrew. Even if he had sex with a 17 year old, it's not illegal, and there is absolutely nothing US law enforcement can do.

The real business is the quest for compensation from the Epstein estate, when that's settled it'll all go away since that's how the lawyers will get paid. Maxwell was supposed to have immunity from some earlier case, be interesting to see if that holds up. I doubt Prince Andrew's lawyers will let him open his mouth again on the matter in public. The Queen's children are not above the law: Princess Anne has a criminal record.

• Clo

Ms. Maxwell will talk and probably serve time in prison.

Since Prince Andrew was only a friend of Epstein and Maxwell, and not a part of the ring, nothing else that what already has occurred will happen to him--his reputation has suffered and he won't be able to carry out an official working royal role for some time.

Andrew should talk about what he knows---he may be able to name people that he saw, which cold corroborate other stories that could help the victims in their lawsuit,(which is what they want--his help).

Absolutely nothing, he isn't guilty of anything. 

• God

Nothing       .