Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Democrats, humor me. Why should I have to pay blacks reparations simply because I'm white?

MOST white people didn't even own slaves. And MY white ancestors came from eastern Europe long AFTER slavery ended in the USA and they were themselves oppressed in eastern Europe. So why should I be judged according to the color of my skin and give free money to entitled people who were NEVER slaves? Because they're black and I'm white? Seriously?

I would buy ONE a ONE WAY ticket BACK to their MOTHERLAND as REPARATION... IF every WHITE did that wouldn't it remedy them crying about being forced to come here as they all would get a free ticket back home......

It would cost the taxpayer a lot less that way..

Leftist Extremists have defective brains and can't recognize FACTS when they are smacking them in the face.

Forget trying to make the insane happy.

Wearing masks and paying taxes is optional, according to traitor trump.  You don't have to pay anything.  But anyway did your ancestors come after jim crow was abolished...did they get to drink from the whites only water fountains, or maybe they just got a bone spur pass to get out of the draft because there was a poor ***** available to take their place.  Let it be known that whiny snowflakes do not have to pay.  Also bathrooms are for paying customers only.  So buy something or get out.

Nobody alive today should have to pay anything.

Nobody alive today actually knew a slave

Nobody alive today has been a slave

You should not have to pay reparations. All racists should work as slaves for 25 years.

You shouldn't, you personally didn't do anything wrong.