Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Has covid re-routed your life?

No but it did reroute my webpage.

• RICK

Yes

Just before the quarantines  started I found out I had a daughter whom I have never seen. International  flights were canceled before I could get there, now Americans are banned because our idiot government  doesn't do anything.

Yes, it denied my girlfriend from Mexico coming over in May this year and us struggling more and more over the phone and her jealous and paranoid behavior led to a breakdown, after I visited Mexico earlier this year in January. My thoughts are, that this woman was so insecure that she saw ghosts everywhere and I was at a distance in Europe, and she suspicious about everything. Now I tolerated that so far, because I knew Latina's are like that, but a person can accused so many times that you get sick & tired of it and things snap. When I was with her in Mexico nothing was wrong, it was the perfect 2 weeks (although I was surprised nearly nobody spoke English in the capital, even not on the airport, so that was trick). But we managed and had great time, also stayed 4 days in the Grand Mayan in Acapulco, such a nice place. But Covid denied her coming over here so we could work out our future further. We did on the phone, but she became more jealous and paranoid over time because it took so long and eventually I could not take it any longer and pulled the plug. For her this was kind of a 'confirmation' that I was so called cheating, which I was not, so we never made it up again. And that after we called DAILY for nearly half a year, every day, at least 2 to 5 hours per day video chatting, planning, talking and dreaming about our future, but Covid-19 has destroyed it. But some might say that she would still be jealous even if she lived with me, but I will never know. I lost my girlfriend and aside from the jealousy she was a great woman........and it still pains me today.....

Yes.  Im going to have to think about another college major. This world is ramping up to be automated decimating some careers...im so confused on the academic direction i should pursue. 

yes, a lot of places i liked to go to are closed now

Kinda.          

nope, it has not effected my life at all, except for the free 1200 bucks

yes, it ruined things cause of everything closed

No.

My life was already prepped for quarantine, young. So it actually only gave me an excuse to wear a surgical mask in public.

All the safety protocols came natural.

The only other thing is the shopping arrangement. That sucks.