Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Is it normal to take your sister on your honeymoon?

Really weird.... My friend is getting married and she wants to take her sister with her on her and her husbands honeymoon.... Is this weird? Has anyone done this before??

• 1 week ago

It is not normal. Honeymoon is just for the husband & wife and no any other person should join them. If you bring your sister together, then it will be very disturbing for both of you to have romance.

That does seem a bit odd to me, yeah. 

• Tj

Thats sick. If husband agrees, is is sick also

• Ocimom

Maybe they are into 3-somes????

• Edwena

What is the purpose of the sister?

• Rick

I didn't ..............................................

• drip

No, of course it is not normal.

• Jerry

It would make sense if the sister was going to be a facilitator, going to take care of time eating necessities like foreign currency exchange, checking in and out of hotels, arranging local transportation, researching up local information, etc. Just because she's staying in the same hotel as the newlyweds doesn't mean they will be spending a lot of time together. 

• Personally it would be weird to me. I would only want to be with my husband on my honeymoon.

Generally the only other people that would join a couple on honeymoon would be their kids (if they have them / if they choose to bring them)

Siblings would be weird