Why she can't take care of her child on her own?

My baby father ex is such a leech. Every time their baby need something she get mad and start telling all of friend's on Facebook he's NOT taken care of his baby. We BOTH have job's so I don't need HIM taken care of our daughter. She on the other hand would literally cry on his voicemail, yelling and bitching. He tried to get her a job to take care of HER OWN baby but she didn't want to. She wanted to live off the government instead. Why can't she just take care of her OWN baby?

Your-baby-father-has-TWO-children-and-he-needs-to-support-them-BOTH.-It-does-not-matter-what-you-think.-Either-he-already-had-a-child-when-you-moved-into-his-life-or-he-cheated-on-you-but-both-children-are-his-financial-responsiblity-now.-If-you-dont-like-the-drama,-leave-him.

• sarah

Okay, I definitely don't agree with his ex living off the government...but taking care of the child that HE helped create is HIS responsibility, too. He knew what he was risking when he laid down with her.

That baby is *his* OWN baby as well, perhaps she's not going about it the right way but children do not deserve to suffer because of their parents' decisions. 

• L

Married or not.............taking care of a baby takes time and it's expensive.

It the mother is single...............then she has to rely on others to tend to her baby because she needs to work.

“Sometimes when I’m alone at night I like to take the flesh and put it around my vv and pretend that I have a cumy… since daddy left. I don’t remember much from before daddy left. I remember him saying, “don’t you touch that hose or i’ll cut it off you little ****,” whenever I’d plat with the pale gardening hose. I only think he ever needed to turn it off once. I don’t actually think I’ve ever seen a vv before, but Daddy did show me his cumy for the demonstrations, so I know what that looks like and I don’t got one. The demonstrations were fun, daddy told me they were, but sometimes it hurt, really really bad hurt. The hurt was fine, though, I needed to do the demonstrations or I’ll die, daddy told me. I’m glad daddy’s gone. I don’t know why. I was told to be glad. I’m glad."