Did the European settlers who came to America kill all the native Americans?

Update:

I didn't mean all native Americans, but I meant most of it them.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No. And the Indians were doing an excellent job of killing themselves long before Europeans arrived. Witness the Illini: wiped out to the last man, woman and child by the Iroquois.

• 4 weeks ago

Obviously not.

I mean: OBVIOUSLY.

• Alesha
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It was really only when the Native American's reacted to the European encroachment that trouble started .The white man would knock down the forest and kill the game that the Native Americans depended on for survival and they would turn around and start burning out then outright killing the settlers. The whites would band together form unit's that would in turn kill the Native Americans. Besides there are still Native American reservations today, there are many that are still alive.

• 4 weeks ago

No.  There are still many natives alive today.  There were wars in the USA, but, there was actually little killing.  As Europeans moved into previously native areas, they where pushed out, and their lifestyles curtailed mostly due to lack of lands, and disease.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No.

a) EPIC TROLL FAIL

b) EPIC STUPIDITY.

Either or. Choose one. 

• Marli
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not all. There are Native Americans and Indigious Canadians in  the general populations and on the Reserves. That's just North America  Others are in the south 

Some societies are extinct. The Beothuks for example (see below)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.