I’m gay but won’t vote for Biden because he said he is against gay marriage in 2008. Who’s with me?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He is all for it now, sold his soul.. God is who you need to be worried about he hates gay lifestyle..

• Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He has changed.  It does not matter now. It is law now and will never be changed. Would you vote for trump/pence, who have no problem with hanging gays.

• 1 month ago

You have  problem as Trump has made it clear he has no time for LGBT people. 

• I’m with you, although I’m bisexual.

MAGA 2020

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Apparently you're stuck in 2008 when Biden wasn't running for president.  Times and personal opinions change.  Your attempt at trolling just makes you look incredibly stupid.

• 1 month ago

Gay marriage has been legal in the U S since 2015, Biden isn’t about to change that. Unlike Trump who would gladly revert to the ‘ good old days’ presumably before 1860.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don’t be an idiot. Biden pushed Obama to back gay marriage and publicly supported it. With out Biden we wouldn’t have it. 

Trump is the worst president ever. He is a disgrace to the office.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And you would be a moron. Progress happens and he has fully supported the LGBT community for years now.

So who are you going to vote for? Trump, who has been continuously attacking our community from Day 1? You are a fool.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/11/times-trump-ad...

• 1 month ago

I’m against gay marriage being called marriage.  I’m fine with legal civil unions for the homosexuals, but marriage is only between one man and one woman.  

• 1 month ago

That’s pretty gay. Tell that to your gay husband that he legally gave you the right to marry.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.