I’m gay but won’t vote for Biden because he said he is against gay marriage in 2008. Who’s with me?

• nappa

He is all for it now, sold his soul.. God is who you need to be worried about he hates gay lifestyle..

• Tj

He has changed.  It does not matter now. It is law now and will never be changed. Would you vote for trump/pence, who have no problem with hanging gays.

You have  problem as Trump has made it clear he has no time for LGBT people. 

• I’m with you, although I’m bisexual.

MAGA 2020

• Sky

Apparently you're stuck in 2008 when Biden wasn't running for president.  Times and personal opinions change.  Your attempt at trolling just makes you look incredibly stupid.

Gay marriage has been legal in the U S since 2015, Biden isn’t about to change that. Unlike Trump who would gladly revert to the ‘ good old days’ presumably before 1860.

Don’t be an idiot. Biden pushed Obama to back gay marriage and publicly supported it. With out Biden we wouldn’t have it. 

Trump is the worst president ever. He is a disgrace to the office.

And you would be a moron. Progress happens and he has fully supported the LGBT community for years now.

So who are you going to vote for? Trump, who has been continuously attacking our community from Day 1? You are a fool.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/11/times-trump-ad...

I’m against gay marriage being called marriage.  I’m fine with legal civil unions for the homosexuals, but marriage is only between one man and one woman.  

That’s pretty gay. Tell that to your gay husband that he legally gave you the right to marry.