what can I do to get rid of squirrels ruining my roof ?

Either make them leave or kill them I don't care 

Try not feeding them up there ....put the feeder in a tree or on a post  AWAY from the house instead. 

• Fubar

We trap them then humanly kill them

My roof used to be a squirrel highway from my front to my back yard. 

So, I cut the branches off the trees that the squirrels were using as acceleration and exit ramps.

Problem immediately solved.

• Edwena

You have to change you attitude.  Buy a 410 or 20 gage shotgun and learn how to cook squirrel.  

I have seen some models of fake hawks to scare

They can't and won't ruin your roof. Just not possible.

You didn't state how they were ruining your roof. You stand a better chance of dealing with that problem than getting rid of the squirrels. 

.

As an example: We had lead flashing covering the PVC plumbing vents on the roof. The squirrels liked to chew on the lead. We simply covered the lead with hardware cloth and no more problems. 

• y

Trim back any and all trees that they are using to gain access to your roof for starters.

This is for pigeons, but it should work for squirrels as well.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuMLpdnOjY

Youtube thumbnail

• the  squirrels  were  there  before  you  arrived … get  off  their  land … or  you  will  be  dealt  with … i  don't  care.