Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 5 months ago

Am I aloud to bring my laptop computer bag along with a carry on, on a plane?

I got my laptop in it's case. Got my carry on bag. Will airlines let me with both?

Delta airlines?

Bring it along.. it is called a "personal item". Most airlines allow one carry-on and a "personal item" as such your laptop w/ accompanying bag is allowed.

Source(s): Work part-time at an airport.
  • D1218

Yeah...just don't lose it. Also depends on the airport.

Yes, you can. The laptop is considered your personal item. https://www.delta.com/us/en/baggage/carry-on-bagga...

Yes, Delta allows a carry-on bag and a "personal item".  The personal item can be a laptop bag.

• Murzy

no problem                                .

• MS

You are generally allowed to bring a carry-on bag for the overhead and a personal item for under the seat in front of you.  As long as your laptop bag will fit under the seat in front of you, then it should be fine to take both.  

However, some airlines restrict baggage for those who purchase basic economy (as opposed to regular economy) fares - I can't remember if Delta does or not.  In that case, only a single personal item for under the seat is allowed.