Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 5 months ago

Am I aloud to bring my laptop computer bag along with a carry on, on a plane?

I got my laptop in it's case. Got my carry on bag. Will airlines let me with both?

Delta airlines?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Bring it along.. it is called a "personal item". Most airlines allow one carry-on and a "personal item" as such your laptop w/ accompanying bag is allowed.

Source(s): Work part-time at an airport.
  • D1218
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Yeah...just don't lose it. Also depends on the airport.

• 5 months ago

Yes, you can. The laptop is considered your personal item. https://www.delta.com/us/en/baggage/carry-on-bagga...

• 5 months ago

Yes, Delta allows a carry-on bag and a "personal item".  The personal item can be a laptop bag.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no problem                                .

• MS
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You are generally allowed to bring a carry-on bag for the overhead and a personal item for under the seat in front of you.  As long as your laptop bag will fit under the seat in front of you, then it should be fine to take both.  

However, some airlines restrict baggage for those who purchase basic economy (as opposed to regular economy) fares - I can't remember if Delta does or not.  In that case, only a single personal item for under the seat is allowed.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.