Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Which eye shadow look should I go for?

Top, middle picture. The gold is nice but if your skin is the least bit sallow toned you'll look really yellow. Red based eye make-up looks pretty in pictures but in real life it looks like a severe case of pink eye. The blue is only suitable for a clown or for Mimi from the old Drew Carey Show. Top middle emphasizes the natural contours of the eyes and has enough color to make eyes look glamorous, not like you got attacked by a makeup palette at Sephora. Plus the colors will look good on all skin tones.

• 1 week ago

I'd say top middle is my favorite but if you want a fun challenge then bottom definitely and you could switch up the color too

None of them look good. It’s all way too much, like a cheap wh*re. And the eyebrows are way over the top. The only halfway decent looking one is the top left. 

• Boy

the eyeshadow shown in picture 1 on your upper left-hand corner. All the other eye shadows make you look ratchet like. 

• Rick

I prefer the top one to the blue.

• kelvin

none as they are all hideous