Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Who has determined how to objectively determine which god/, religion/s and denomination/s are correct?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Check out the founders of the various religions, to see which one clearly demonstrated that He was God, by constantly doing things only God could do. That will narrow down your choices - to one.

• 1 month ago

If it was meant to be it will be.  Study them and decided which one moves you. 

• Juli
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Wel, you can start by eliminating the high control, doomsday death cults like the jehovah's witnesses.

• 1 month ago

Repentance leads to truth.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'm not sure there is a way.  Every year, though, millions experience God for themselves.  You should, too.  It's the logical thing to do.  Don't bother moving the goalposts.  It's more evidence than atheists have to shore up their fantasy that there is no God.

• 1 month ago

Jesus, the Ever Living Christ

• 1 month ago

Billy Graham and Joel Osteen

• 1 month ago

Correct? What does that mean? The true religion is the one you believe is true.

• I have determined how to decide which one(s) are correct.

Simply agree with the claims of all churches/denominations.

All of them claim that all of the others are wrong.  I see no reason to disagree with any of them on this claim.

• 1 month ago

No one -- it's not open to objectivity

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.