I need help with this tarot reading!!! Any Ideas?

• Sathi

You will undergo treatment for a perforated duodenum.

This has nothing to do with Personal Finance.

You never said which layout spread you were using.  Since each card position has a specific meaning,  this is very important to tell us. 

Do you use reversal meanings with the deck or do you read reversed cards as diminished upright meanings?  

Are we looking at the cards from how you see them or is the top row the closest to the reader?

My idea is you need to get a life.

Tarot cards are fake. And if you believe they are real, you need to see a Psychiatrist. Ouija Boards, Tarot Cards, Fortune tellers are complete B.S.

It looks like you have the 6 of Spades, reshuffle the deck and see if there are any other cards in there that you can use to win the game. 

I think the person to your left is either supposed to draw 4 cards or stand on his head.

You'd be better off using a Happy Families deck.