Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

We don't need a coronavirus vaccine because we are making enough progress in this pandemic anyway?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Most people I know won't have the vaccine anyway as they don't trust the drug companies and so called experts. It's all about wealth not health.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, we're not. I still say it's a judgement from God. Through if someone lives or dies, depends on many things.

I don't think a vaccine will help and if it does help, some group gets hurt to help the wealthy, elite, inherited heirs, and insured out. What if you can't get help and your forced into situations to break the law, because your former friends, blame you, hate you, and believe lies about you. All to make insurance companies, greedy family members, and banks happy, because they love your sister more. Your just not worthy at all, even through you disagree and know they lied initally to begin with to everyone.

• 3 months ago

Aware people may be not need, but much people to know how to aware from corona virus, So, Train people to overcome pandemic.

• 3 months ago

No. We are having more cases in the US than ever.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Not every country is making progress, many are going for a herd immunity approach but others are being more cautious. The death tolls prove there is no right or wrong way of doing things. Would a vaccine even work? Who knows. One thing is for sure, I wouldn't take one.

• 3 months ago

Like anything else in our country..we will see something that will just control or cover up but never cure..Why?because they probably going to see a big profit and revenue like any other diseases.Have you ever heard if they says it cures?It will just say gives you temporary relief.yeah right..so we are expecting just temporary relief..OK?

• 3 months ago

Yes we do, we can't return to 'normal' until we have a cure.  If we all returned to the way we lived before covoid 19, all those people who've either shielded or stuck to strict safety guidelines of staying away from others, would soon catch the virus and many more people would die.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Really? We are nowhere near herd immunity. 

Expect a lot more deaths in subsequent waves.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

who is we ?     

what progress ?     

GOD has created coronavirus to punish the greedy, selfish and gun owners

• Scott
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Well we have proven and effective treatment for ear infections. But that doesn’t mean that vaccine wouldn’t be helpful as well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.