Can slapping my own forehead cause brain damage?

I slap my forehead hard when I'm really frustrated and I use the palm of my hand. Does this lead to brain damage?

• Edna

Slapping your forehead with the palm of your hand can lead to brain damage only if you've got a brain. I don't think you have anything to worry about. 

You are hitting the WRONG head.  Punch your penis for the answer.

Yeah, but you'd have to slap it pretty hard, like with a baseball bat.

No. just slapping it with your hand wouldn't do anything.

Not unless you are 90 years old and have fragile blood vessels.

I know of an elderly person who had a stroke after going to the

hairdressers and leaning back in the sink to have her hair washed.

So sad.

Just think, the makers of V-8 would be sued if what you're worried about

were possible.

Why cant you just overeat like the rest of us....its so much more pleasant..lol

Yes. If you use a lot of force. The higher the force, the greater the brain damage, in terms of the number of brain cells (neurons and non-neuron cells called glia). Unlike cells found in other parts of the body, such as skin cells, brain cells CANNOT regenerate. Damage or death caused to brain cells is IRREVERSIBLE. The avg adult human brain contains approx 100 billion neurons, and just as many — if not more— glia. Although neurons are the most popular brain cells, both neurons and glial cells are mandatory for proper brain functioning.

Only if you slap it with something heavy.  Like Mike Tyson or a speeding train.

Don't hit it too hard.

Why would you slap your forehead

Too late... You already have brain damage.

• kelvin

no it can lead to you becoming a huge troll