How do I get spray paint dust off of my keyboard and mouse?

Sooo basically I have re painted my cupboard with a white satin spray paint and Ive forgotten to cover my pc's keyboard and mouse.

So does anyone know a way to get the white spray paint errr "dust" off of the keyboard and mouse? Ive gotten what I can off with wipes but it still kinda... sticky/ rough

That's paint. You need to try something like goo gone or goof off. But go easy. Just a small bit on a rag and wipe gently. 

• Speed

Uh-oh. Two bad things going on here.

One, that's tiny paint spatters, and while the paint is new and soft, you can probably get them off one by one by one by one, a zillion times, with a thumbnail or similarly hard-but-won't-scratch tool. Try a Popsicle stick, a plastic spoon, like that if your nails get bendy.

Two, if those wipes contained alcohol (hard cringe), you may have permanently degraded the plastic and it may always be sticky to the touch. Alcohol dissolves plastic.

So right away, get a dishtowel or something damp with water--no drips, just barely damp--and wipe away whatever traces of the wipes' moisture might still be on there.

I fear you may have ruined both.

Luckily, if you want for sales, coupons, etc. you can get a basic mouse and keyboard without spending a whole lot.