How many more months until the pandemic won’t hijack our everyday lives?

How many more months in the United States will the threat of the pandemic lasts from here on out? 

No, I’m not talking about the vaccine of COVID-19 now, I’m talking about when will it be safe to absolutely not social distance, stay 6 feet apart, wash your hands in public, and wear a mask in public when will it be perfectly safe, and when will everything start to re-open including sports how many more months schools how many more months until we are perfectly safe to go anywhere without having to worry about doing this year long deal? In other words, how many more months will the threat of the pandemic go on for when will kids go back to school without social distancing when will life feel safe again in general as a whole in what month of this year will it get better at-least? How many more months until crowds can return to sports again? How many more months until everything reopens including a vaccine will happen how many more months until it at least gets better before the vaccine I was told that the threat would last until December at least at the earliest is that true? I heard that schools might reopen in the fall maybe? How many more months left of the threat do we have of this year long 2020 pandemic I’m not talking about that scene when will it be safe to go sit in a bar, or in a restaurant without having to wear a mask without having to get takeout? When will it be safe to Travel again without having to worry about canceling flights? When will life be back to normal?

It depends on your state Government. In New England we are slowly taking one step out a time opening up restaurant. Last month Churches are finally opening up. Schools may open up but may require a mask. Some states like Florida and  California may not open up because the COVID outbreaks in their state. Vaccine may decrease the outbreak of COVID but some people will not take it, so there would be Corona there and there but not as bad.

I'm sorry but my crystal ball is in the shop for repairs. 

• Mike

Covid -19 is being slowly controlled, DEATH RATES ARE WAY DOWN,, and many are working on a vaccine, or cure. HOWEVER--the media IS IGNORING that a SECOND MUTATED STRAIN of the virus is now breaking out, and  COULD BE worse since most folks ARE NOT EVEN AWARE this is happening, and even if a vaccine is developed for FIRST STRAIN, it will be USELESS against the new strain. Even if a vaccine is effective, how long will it take to vaccinate 320 MILLION Americans, as well as BILLIONS of people around the world, and how effective would the vaccine be ? How well would it protect the person getting the shot, and others who may not have had it from the vaccinated person WHO COULD STILL BE A CARRIER ?

• kelvin

who cares how long it lasts as long as you are alive