Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Are my breasts done developing?

I just turned 16 and my bra size is a US 34C. I’m okay with the size, they’re about average.

My breasts haven’t gotten bigger in almost 2 years now. My mom is a size 36DD.

I know size doesn’t matter, I don’t need anyone to tell me that. I’m actually okay with my size, I’m just wondering what to expect.

puberty is not over yet and breasts and curves can come happen into your early 20's

When I was 16, I was a 36B.  Now in my early 60s, I'm a 42C.  You're not done yet.

No one can tell you exactly what size you will end up being.  BTW, 34B is average so a C cup is just slightly above that.  If you haven't changed bra sizes in over 2 years it is likely that your done growing for now.  As a woman, you will go through many life and hormonal changes that will change the size and shape of your breasts as you age.   Believe me, you do not want to be a 36DD, it is VERY uncomfortable, you'd have trouble fitting/wearing bras and the neck and back pain are just not worth it.  

• kelvin

no they are not and neither are you