Uchi asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

How do I take revenge against cyber bullying? ?

Ok yeah the question seems super intense and dramatic but like I really need someone to help me out here. 

So basically, some kid in my school has been posting horrible things about people from my school with a fake meme account. I’m 19 and all of us have already graduated from school and I wouldn’t have gone this far as to post such a question on yahoo, but this kid posted a horrible thing about one of my close friends so it got kinda personal. Now, this is just an immature kid probably 12 or 13 but they have been spamming their IG account with horrible posts about students and teachers and I feel like I want to teach them a lesson. 

No I don’t wanna hurt the kid because they’re just a kid after all. But I really want to find out their identity and report this to their parents and the teachers. The things that they have been posting is absolutely horrible. 

NOW MY PROBLEM IS: How the heck do I find out the identity of a meme account? The only answer is to get someone to hack it BUT I DONT KNOW ANY HACKERS. 

Do you guys have any ideas as to how I can find out this account’s identity without resorting to any hacking because I don’t know how that stuff works. 

Also I don’t wanna hurt the kid or say anything mean towards them. I just want their parents to know about this and just put a stop to this. That’s all. 

Revenge IS bullying.

How about you be the better person?

Since you've given zero information about what exactly was posted, no one here can give you advice on whether the police or an attorney would touch this or not.  

Generally speaking, people have the right to voice their opinions even if you don't like it or agree.    Now if they are making threats or posting certain information that isn't true, that's a different story.

If you don't know who it is, how do you know they are from your school?

You can’t. just report the account and hopefully The social media platform will shut it down