Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Is there going to be another civil war?

Update:

I mean in the United States. I thought I said it but I forgot. My mistake. 

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

White spirits and black, red spirits and grey, come ye, come ye, come ye away. 

Somewhere between the Babalon Working of Jack Whiteside Parsons and Cameron Wilson and the Coffee Mill Workings of Young Tommy and Blood Brother Glenn lies the truth.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

eeny meanie, chilli beanie ... the spirits are about to speak ... come one come all, see if you can guess what they're thinking as they seek what is unknowable at this time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

According to J.Titor in November of 2001, yes.

Source(s): Time Travel Revealed...
  • 1 month ago

Goodbye cave beasts. All of our kind will soon be exterminated.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • sam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

A house divided can not stand. 

This is a divided nation. We must either agree to discuss our differences, with the aim of finding solutions, or we will continue to divide the country into two camps who see eachother as enemies. 

I hope there is no war. I hope for peace. Hopefully humanity will live up to its potential.

• 1 month ago

There will never be another war in the US like the one from 1861-1865, where a large section of the country goes to war with another large section of the country; where the top military leaders of the breakaway territory resign en masse from the US military, and that territory commandeers the bases and weaponry and equipment in that territory.

• 1 month ago

There is NOTHING "civil" about war.

• 1 month ago

Sure. Why the hell not! The smart people will win so let's get rid of the hillbilly morons. I am officially declaring war on uneducated, white, Trump loving trailer trash. It's on!

• 1 month ago

No, because Trump would use the military and squash those who rebelled like a bug.  Only a fool believes they could beat the U.S. military. 

• 1 month ago

It'll be a class war; lower versus upper class cultures in the western world.  As long as the western world clings to unregulated capitalism, there will be the poor and the rich.  Capitalism is great for making value but dead lousy for distributing it.  So the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.  As the gap between upper and lower class widens, the chance of an uprising increases.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.